Event Phone: 604-217-6988
Tofino Photo Tour
Full Registration Fee. The deposit will be deducted from this registration fee when finalizing registration.
February 24, 2023 - February 26, 2023
4:00 pm - 10:00 am
TOFINO PHOTO TOUR
Tofino and Surrounding Area Photo Tour
Join us for a weekend of photography in and around Pacific Rim National Park, situated on the pristine West Coast of Vancouver Island.
Marine wildlife, old-growth forests, rugged coastlines, dramatic sunsets and pristine beaches offer endless photography possibilities.
You will spend three days exploring this magnificent area with two master photographers, Ted Karlsalr and Brett Michaud, providing guidance and advice along the way.
Pacific Rim National Park, From Ucluelet to Tofino
Small Class Size
The small class size provides plenty of time for questions and one-on-one instructor interaction.
Tofino Photo Tour
This tour will include sessions both in the field and in the classroom. Topics covered during this workshop include:
- Composing landscape photographs
- Wildlife photography
- Safety around wildlife
- Eco-photography principles
- Photographing water
- The use of polarizers
- The use of neutral density filters
- Night sky photography techniques (weather permitting.)
The shorter days at this time of year mean we can go out for the best light of the day and even take in the Milky Way while still getting to bed at a reasonable hour.
Suitable for beginner to advanced photographers
- In-the-field instruction
- Assistance with composition
- Classroom sessions
- Guidance with appropriate camera settings,
- Guidance with specific landscape photography techniques
- Photography editing sessions
- Drinks and snacks
What is not included:
- Transportation to your hotel
- Transportation during the workshop*
- Travel insurance
- All meals (most hotels provide breakfast)
* Please note that there may be opportunities to carpool with other tour participants to limit the number of vehicles travelling to the various destinations. We will assist with these arrangements on the first night of the tour.
Venue: Tofino, BC
Venue Phone: 6042176988Address: