Wednesday May 29, 2013 – Wednesday May 29, 2013
2582 Mt Lehman Road #1
Learn Lightroom Editing
Techniques 103 (PC & Mac)
Intermediate class in Raw image editing workflow for Adobe Lightroom!
Learn Lightroom Editing Techniques 103 is an info packed, hands-on photo management and image editing digital workflow classes using Adobe Lightroom for professional and enthusiast photographers.
Designed specifically for digital photographers (PC or Mac) who want to gain an understanding of Adobe Lightroom tools so they can spend less time at the computer and more time behind the lens.
For details please check Learn Lightroom page.
Must have basic computer skills, either Mac or PC. Students are required to bring their own laptops already installed with Adobe Lightroom. (Trial version Lightroom is available for download for PC and Mac from the internet. (Check system requirements first).
The Learn Lightroom 103 workshop covers:
* Using the Tone Curve to increase and decrease contrast
* Using Hue Saturation and Lightness to control each colour
* Fixing lens distortion with Lens Corrections
* Vignette and Grain effects
* B&W Color toning using each colour slider
* Advanced Adjustment Brush and Graduated filter
* Creating great looking Web Galleries
* Saving and working with various file formats: Jpeg, RAW, Tiff, PSD,
What to bring:
All participants must have and bring to the sessions a notebook computer with Adobe Lightroom installed. Omnilargess cannot provide computer support. If you are having any difficulties with your computer or the installation of software, please contact your local computer support before the workshop.