Creating Custom Print Package in Lightroom Print Module
Lightroom Print Module Part 3
In previous articles I discussed some common settings in Lightroom Print Module and how to create a simple preset. In this article I am going to talk another useful features in Lightroom Print Module that can benefit pro photographers a lot.
Lightroom Print Module Picture Package
As a pro photographer you want to always impress your clients. Although many people do not print hard copies of their images, everyone loves to look at prints. Here is how easily you can impress your clients by showing them the picture packages you offer by simply using Lightroom Print Module Picture Package. By showing your clients a custom designed Picture Package you may be able to increase your sales as well! Let’s take a look at how to create a custom picture package in Lightroom Print Module, using your creativity and inspiration to come up with new and fresh designs which will separate you from other photographers.
- Go to Lightroom Print Module and select Picture Package. Lightroom is loaded with some picture packages, but you can also create your own. In this example I am going to create a Picture Package with one 5×7 and four wallet size images.
2. I selected one of the ready packages and will modify it to my liking.
3. Under the Image Settings on the right panel check the Photo Border to add a border to the images. I selected 4 points which matches this image.
4. Go to right panel again and under the Page section check the Identity Plate to add text to the image.
5. Click on the default text, in the new window type your choice of text, select the font, colour and size of the font.
6. Click on “Render on Every Image” to have the text on all photos.
7. Adjust the Opacity and Scale to your liking
That is all there is to it. You can show this picture package to your client and/or give it to them as a gift. People love to receive printed pictures; it shows them how much you care about them.
That is all for now; stay tuned for more hidden gems in Lightroom Print Module. Please check our UPCOMING CLASSES and register for our Lightroom Bootcamp to learn more about how Lightroom can save you lots of time.
Ted and the Omnilargess Team