Stanley Park Night Photography Class
For successful night photography, you must learn how to measure the exposure using the camera’s built-in light meter.
Vancouver Skyline Photography
Learn Night Photography Skills from Experts at Stanley Park
In the Vancouver Skyline Photography workshop, we will cover topics such as:
- How to achieve correct exposure at night.
- Focusing your camera at night.
- How to eliminate camera shake using the camera’s self-timer or an intervalometer.
- Capturing placid reflections off the water regardless of the conditions.
- Fine art light painting of the totem poles at Brockton Point.
- And much more.
September 10, 2022
Take advantage of being with a group of same-minded photographers at night photography and have a fun night out. This workshop will begin roughly half an hour before sunset and will be approximately 2.5 hours long.
Learn Night Photography from Experts
Night photography is not guesswork; it needs experienced techniques. Join us for an informative workshop.
That is all for now. Stay tuned for my next photography Tips. We love to hear from you. Let us know if you have any questions, feel free to send us your questions, and we will be more than happy to answer them. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more Free Tutorials and Tips.
Ted and the Omnilargess Team