Photography Equipment Rental
Our company started a partnership with Ruckify for our photography rental section.
Rukify is an online store that works on rentals. They provide straightforward steps for everyone to rent anything from the participated stores.
The Ruckify online application form is easy to follow, and their customer service passed my expectation. The procedure is effortless; You choose a camera, lens or package, add them to your cart and pay the rental fee online. That is all there is to it.
Then come to our office and pick up the items.
If you are busy, Ruckify offers delivery as well; of course, there is a shipping fee. You pay the shipping fee, and they bring the items to you. How cool is that?
Click here to check our Photography Rental collections in Ruckify here:
Please read carefully
There are different options when renting professional gear from Omnilargess Services:
• Minimum rental rates are per day (see below for info on pickup and return times)
• Part days are billed at a full day rate as there are no half-day rates.
• Weekly rate is 4 times the daily rate; rent for a week( 7days), pay for only four days!
• Monthly rate is 15 times the daily rate. Please contact us for prices on this super saving option.
• Weekend rate is billed at the special rate, and covers from 11 am Friday until Noon Monday. We expect this will be popular – book early to avoid disappointment!
• All late returns will be subject to a fee equal to a one day charge for every day or the partial day the equipment is late being returned to our office.
Pick-up & Returns:
Equipment can be picked up Monday to Friday between 11 am to 4 pm. Returns are due back in our office by 11 am on the date specified in your rental agreement. We encourage you to make reservations in advance to ensure the availability of equipment. Any equipment picked up early or returned late will be subject to an additional fee. Please note that the cancellation of your reservation could result in a cancellation fee.