Change colours using Lightroom Color Range Mask.
There are times that you want to apply adjustments to specific colours in your photos. Lightroom Color Range Mask provides excellent control for this job.
1 MINUTE LIGHTROOM TIP
Applying adjustments to specific colours makes image editing even more fun.
I only wanted to change the blue colour to green in this example. Here is how it goes:
- Open the picture in Develop Module.
- Go to the MASKING tab, and select the “COLOR RANGE MASK.”
- Click on the eyedropper to choose the colour that you want to tweak.
- On the right panel, adjust the HUE to achieve your desired colour.
- Make all other adjustments, and Lightroom applies them only to the selected region.
- All done!
Lightroom Color Range Mask
Do you want to learn more?
We offer Lightroom and Photoshop private lessons. Private lessons are flexible. So, you can book your one-on-one lessons and learn the techniques that are unique to your projects and style.
Click HERE to learn more and book your first appointment.
That is all for now. Stay tuned for my next photography Tips. We love to hear from you. Let us know if you have any questions, feel free to send us your questions, and we will be more than happy to answer them. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more Free Tutorials and Tips.
Ted and the Omnilargess Team