Lightroom Luminosity Range Mask to Edit Locally
You can use different tools to apply the adjustments locally in Lightroom, and Lightroom has improved the local adjustment. One of these improvements is the Luminosity Range Mask.
For instance, you can use the “SELECT SKY” tool to adjust the sky. What if you want to change the exposure of the sky and the reflection of the sky?
1 MINUTE LIGHTROOM TIP
Here is the new and improved Luminosity Range Mask to shine!
I only wanted to adjust the sky’s and water’s brightness in this example.
- Open the picture in Develop Module.
- Go to the MASKING tab, and select the “LUMINOSITY RANGE MASK.”
- Click on the eyedropper to choose the brightness that you want to tweak.
- On the right panel, adjust the range to cover the area.
- Make all the adjustments, and Lightroom applies them only to the selected region.
- All done!
Lightroom Luminosity Range Mask
Do you want to master your Lightroom editing skills?
We offer Lightroom and Photoshop private lessons. Private lessons are flexible. So, you can book your one-on-one lessons and learn the techniques that are unique to your projects and style.
Click HERE to learn more and book your first class.
That is all for now. Stay tuned for my next photography Tips. We love to hear from you. Let us know if you have any questions, feel free to send us your questions, and we will be more than happy to answer them. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more Free Tutorials and Tips.
Ted and the Omnilargess Team