Photoshop Skin Smoothing using Neural Filters.
We have been using many different techniques for skin smoothing, and it can be a time-consuming retouch.
1 MINUTE PHOTOSHOP TIP
Here is how:
- Open the picture in Photoshop
- Go to the FILTER tab, and select the “Neural Filters.”
- Click on the SKIN SMOOTHING tab to turn it on.
- Wait for Adobe AI to make its magic.
- Tweak the BLUR and SMOOTH sliders to your liking.
- All done!
Photoshop Skin Smoothing Tip
Do You Want To Learn Lightroom and Photoshop Fast?
We offer Lightroom and Photoshop private lessons. Private lessons are flexible to learn techniques unique to your projects and style. Save time by contacting us and booking your first private class. Click HERE for the contact page.
That is all for now. Stay tuned for my next photography Tips. We love to hear from you. Let us know if you have any questions, feel free to send us your questions, and we will be more than happy to answer them. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more Free Tutorials and Tips.
Ted and the Omnilargess Team